We are currently meeting on 1st and 3rd Wednesdays from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (1000 - 1100) Eastern Time (New York). If you are in a time zone that prevents you from participating during this time, please contact any of the meeting facilitators to discuss other ways of participating.
Join Meetings via Web Conference and Etherpad
We use Big Blue Button as the online meeting space and Etherpad to capture attendees and meeting notes.
- Join the Web Conference
- Join Big Blue Button (hosted by Blindsidenetworks.net): http://apereo.blindsidenetworks.net/apereo/
- Choose Room 2 from the pop-down.
- Enter the password (join the ApereoTL email list or contact any of the meeting facilitators for the password).
- For audio by phone, dial: (352) 327-4267 or (855) 215-5935 (United States toll-free), then enter 27617# as the conference PIN number.
- Sign into Etherpad by clicking the hyperlinked Agenda topic in the Upcoming Meeting Schedule (at right).
|Date||Agenda - Click Topic to Sign Into Etherpad||Speaker & Affiliation|
|Mar 3||Discussion: Managing TA Permissions in Gradebook (and mini-Jirapalooza)||Marty Soupcoff, Duke|
|Mar 17||Samigo Export Enhancements at UVA||Tiffany Stull, UVA|
|May 5||Discussion: Teaching Awards||Ian Dolphin|
|May 19||Rubrics Jirapalooza||All|
|June 2||Forums.Next demo/feedback session||Michael Greene, Duke|
|June 16||Dashboard Widgets||Josh Wilson|
JIRA Teaching and Learning Filter
See table below the Note and Actions table.