The Apereo Teaching and Learning (T&L) Group meets on the first and third Wednesday of each month to discuss and identify areas of interest and individuals who would like to contribute to working in these areas over the coming year. If you have questions or topics you want to present or hear, please email one of the meeting facilitators.
All Apereo community members are welcome on these calls.
To subscribe to one of the related Apereo mailing lists, please refer to the Communications Page.
We are currently meeting on 1st and 3rd Wednesdays from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (1000 - 1100) Eastern Time (New York). If you are in a time zone that prevents you from participating during this time, please contact any of the meeting facilitators to discuss other ways of participating.
Join Meetings via Web Conference and Etherpad
We use Big Blue Button as the online meeting space and Etherpad to capture attendees and meeting notes.
- Join the Web Conference
- Join Big Blue Button (hosted by Blindsidenetworks.net): http://apereo.blindsidenetworks.net/apereo/
- Choose Room 2 from the pop-down.
- Enter the password (join the ApereoTL email list or contact any of the meeting facilitators for the password).
- For audio by phone, dial: (352) 327-4267 or (855) 215-5935 (United States toll-free), then enter 27617# as the conference PIN number.
- Sign into Etherpad by clicking the hyperlinked Agenda topic in the Upcoming Meeting Schedule (at right).
|Date||Agenda - Click Topic to Sign Into Etherpad||Speaker & Affiliation|
|June 15||ATLAS Winner: Teach So You'll Learn...with Xerte||Marcella Oliviero & Andrea Zhok, University of Bristol|
|July 6||LAMP and collaboration with multiple institutions||Martin Ramsay, CEATH|
|July 20||LTI Roundtable||Janice Smith, Three Canoes; Jaques Raynauld, HEC Montreal; Pat Miller, Notre Dame; Jennifer Loudiana, Walsh University; Charles Severance (not confirmed), University of Michigan|
|Course Development Roundtable||Dave Eveland, Johnson University; Fawei Geng, Oxford University; Linda Beith, Roger Williams University|
Vote for Unscheduled Topics
Polls poll cf40566d150d485db45bd0557690cfca
Unscheduled Topics Wishlist
- - Luisa Li
- - multiple
JIRA Teaching and Learning Filter
See table below the Note and Actions table.