University of Virginia
We are currently meeting on 1st and 3rd Wednesdays from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (1000 - 1100) Eastern Time (New York). If you are in a time zone that prevents you from participating during this time, please contact any of the meeting facilitators to discuss other ways of participating.
Join Meetings via Web Conference and Etherpad
We use Big Blue Button as the online meeting space and Etherpad to capture attendees and meeting notes.
- Join the Web Conference
- Join Big Blue Button (hosted by Blindsidenetworks.net): http://apereo.blindsidenetworks.net/apereo/
- Choose Room 2 from the pop-down.
- Enter the password (join the ApereoTL email list or contact any of the meeting facilitators for the password).
- For audio by phone, dial: (352) 327-4267 or (855) 215-5935 (United States toll-free), then enter 27617# as the conference PIN number.
- Sign into Etherpad by clicking the hyperlinked Agenda topic in the Upcoming Meeting Schedule (at right).
Upcoming Meeting Schedule & Agenda Topics
|Date||Agenda - Click Topic to Sign Into Etherpad||Speaker & Affiliation|
|Nov 7 ||No meeting - Sakai Virtual Conference|| |
|Nov 21||No meeting - US holiday|| |
|Dec 5||Lessons 2.0||Wilma Hodges, Longsight|
|Dec 19||Jirapalooza||Trisha Gordon, UVA|
|July 1||Roundtable: Designing Resilience for Fall planning||Trisha Gordon, facilitator|
|July 15||Release Management - Can faculty stomach change?||Laura Gekeler, Josh Wilson|
JIRA Teaching and Learning Filter
See table below the Note and Actions table.
Link to 2 minute video showing how to label issues in Jira, that will appear automagically below.