The Apereo Teaching and Learning (T&L) Group
meets on the first and third Wednesday of each month to discuss and identify areas of interest and individuals who would like to contribute to working in these areas over the coming year.
To subscribe to one of the related
Apereo mailing lists, please
We are currently meeting on 1st and 3rd Wednesdays from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (1000 - 1100) Eastern Time (New York).
If you are in a time zone that prevents you from participating during this time, please contact
Within United States: 1-888-447-7153
Participant Code: 917798 (then hit "#")
Join by web (Etherpad):
Click on today's link under "Notes and Actions Items from Prior Calls".
Join Meetings via Web Conference and Etherpad
We use Big Blue Button as the online meeting space and Etherpad to capture attendees and meeting notes.
- Join the Web Conference
- Join Big Blue Button (hosted by Blindsidenetworks.net): http://apereo.blindsidenetworks.net/apereo/
- Choose Room 2 from the pop-down.
- Enter the password (join the ApereoTL email list or contact any of the meeting facilitators for the password).
- For audio by phone, dial: (352) 327-4267 or (855) 215-5935 (United States toll-free), then enter 27617# as the conference PIN number.
- Sign into Etherpad by clicking the hyperlinked Agenda topic in the Upcoming Meeting Schedule (at right).
|Date||Agenda - Click Topic to Sign Into Etherpad||Speaker & Affiliation|
|Jan 15||Jirapalooza||Trisha Gordon, UVA|
|Feb 5||SakaiCamp Highlights||Multiple|
JIRA Teaching and Learning Filter
See table below the Note and Actions table.