University of Virginia
We are currently meeting on scheduled 1st and 3rd Wednesdays from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (1000 - 1100) Eastern Time (New York). If you are in a time zone that prevents you from participating during this time, please contact any of the meeting facilitators to discuss other ways of participating.
Join Meetings via Web Conference and Etherpad
We use Big Blue Button as the online meeting space and Etherpad to capture attendees and meeting notes.
- Join the Web Conference
- Join Big Blue Button (hosted by Blindsidenetworks.net): http://apereo.blindsidenetworks.net/apereo/
- Choose Room 2 from the pop-down.
- Enter the password (join the ApereoTL email list or contact any of the meeting facilitators for the password).
- For audio by phone, dial: (352) 327-4267 or (855) 215-5935 (United States toll-free), then enter 27617# as the conference PIN number.
- Sign into Etherpad by clicking the hyperlinked Agenda topic in the Upcoming Meeting Schedule (at right).
|Date||Agenda - Click Topic to Sign Into Etherpad||Speaker & Affiliation|
Canceled in lieu of SakaiCamp 2016
|July 1||Roundtable: Designing Resilience for Fall planning||Trisha Gordon, facilitator|
|July 15||Release Management - Can faculty stomach change?||Laura Gekeler, Josh Wilson|
Vote for Unscheduled Topics
Polls poll cf40566d150d485db45bd0557690cfca
Unscheduled Topics Wishlist
- Need to reschedule: Importing Official University Photos into Profies - Drew Ray & Chandni Saxena, Wake Forest
- Report on the Texas State marketing project of last semester
- Lessons wishlist/jiras for Chuck Hedrick
- LEaP (phase 2)
- Sakai Podcasts and Polls - ??
- Kaltura (multimedia delivery) integration
- Documentation Group update - Wilma (to be scheduled after Sakai 11 code freeze)
- Neal will put a call to dev list for developers projects
- Apereo projects (Neal will check w/key project leads)
- Apereo fellows (Neal will reach out to Ian)
- Interested in finding someone who has expertise in Open Badges
- Migrating from Sakai 10 to 11 - from the Early Adopter trenches :-)
- Ways to structure your syllabus - suggested by Dave E
- Spending Virtual Conference funds - what are priorities?
JIRA Teaching and Learning Filter
See table below the Note and Actions table.