The Apereo Teaching and Learning (T&L) Group meets
on the first and third Wednesday of each month to discuss and identify areas of interest and individuals who would like to contribute to working in these areas over the coming year.
To subscribe to one of the related Apereo mailing lists, please
We are currently meeting on
1st and 3rd Wednesdays from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (1000 - 1100) Eastern Time (New York).
If you are in a time zone that prevents you from participating during this time, please contact
any of the meeting facilitators to discuss other ways of participating.
Join Meetings via Web Conference and Etherpad
We use Big Blue Button as the online meeting space and Etherpad to capture attendees and meeting notes.
- any of the meeting facilitators for the password).
- For audio by phone, dial: (352) 327-4267 or (855) 215-5935 (United States toll-free)
- , then enter
- 27617# as the conference
- PIN number.
- Sign into Etherpad
- by clicking the
- hyperlinked Agenda topic in the Upcoming Meeting Schedule (at right).
|Date||Agenda - Click Topic to Sign Into Etherpad|
- Lessons wishlist/jiras for Chuck Hedrick
- LEaP (phase 2)
- Sakai Podcasts and Polls - ??
- 3rd-party LTI tool demos
- Blackboard Collaborate (web conferencing)
- Kaltura (multimedia delivery)
- Documentation Group update - Wilma (to be scheduled after Sakai 11 code freeze)
- Neal will put a call to dev list for developers projects
- Apereo projects (Neal will check w/key project leads)
- Apereo fellows (Neal will reach out to Ian)
- Interested in finding someone who has expertise in Open Badges
|Speaker & Affiliation|
|Nov 20||Cloud Service Integration Options||Wilma Hodges and Josh Wilson, Longsight|
|Dec 4||Jirapalooza||led by Matt Burgess, UVA|
JIRA Teaching and Learning Filter
See table below the Note and Actions table.