- New comments have been added to the modal dialogue warning Jira issue.
- Joe proposed two solutions:
- Change which element is being targeted using ARIA labeledby attribute
- Place hidden content in the currently targeted element containing the same the information in dialogue body.
- At first a lot of people liked the second idea. But it seems from the most recent meeting is that the idea is no longer as popular.
Group Promotion and Leadership
- Neal is still waiting to here has heard back from the security contacts.
- Once he gets the list, he He will send it to the group.
- He will be participating in webinars that talk about Sakai changes from 2.8 and 2.9.
- He will include information about accessibility and put a plug in to expand participation in the Accessibility WG.
- It is also possible the WG could do a webinar as a group to the larger Sakai community.
- IU has led the Accessibility WG group since early 2008.
- There may come a time when Joe will have to step back and become a participant.
- If anyone would like to volunteer themselves or someone else with their permission, it would be a good thing.
- As a volunteer, you wouldn’t have to be a programmer, you could delegate tasks you feel you don't have the skills to complete.
- There have been some concerns raised that the Sakai Accessibility WG could seem IU-directed.
- out the List to Joe and we will discuss how to reach out for new members at the next teleconference.
Next Meeting February 7, 2013