1. Community Updates
* Teaching and Learning (T&L) Group.
o TWSIA Portfolio Award http://openedpractices.org/twsia
+ 2012 TWSIA Information
+ Application deadline extended: March 9, 2012
* Portfolio Visioning.
o Meeting with T&L with Sakai OAE every Friday, 11 AM EST.
+ T & L w/OAE met again last Friday, March 2nd, Lynn demoed new content editing capability and then talked about minispec re: task; this Friday, March 9th will work on use cases Note: the concept of a task is very generic at this point, could include linking task to outcome, e.g., portfolio task
- Members of this group went to Teaching and Learning with OAE site https://oae-community.sakaiproject.org/ to look at minispec for task and Lynn's sample, Susan's Senior Portfolios https://oae-community.sakaiproject.org/~presentation-portfolio-demo (https://oae-community.sakaiproject.org/~presentation-portfolio-demo*)
- It is possible to create a template, much like Presentation Maker, that you can share with students; PDFs will be created or links to work can be added
o Friday 11 AM EST Phone Bridge.
o For previous information see Portfolio Visioning for Sakai OAE.
* Ongoing OSP Community Projects.
o OSP Help
o Upgrading portfolio pages on the Sakai Project website.
* Planning for Sakai 2012 Conference - announcement to come out this week.
o Proposing half-day functional workshop, half-day technical workshop. Tech Fest table, OSP Innovations Panel.
o Find or make OSP Community banner for Tech Demo. - Chris will follow up to find banner