As of June 2011, the following tools are should be pulling help files from IU's repository, and these documents are being reviewed regularly by IU support consultants. (We don't guarantee to get every tool reviewed for Sakai before the release of the next version, but we review documents for Sakai when we're checking the IU version for accuracy anyway.)
Note: There seem to be some discrepancies in our information about this. I will underline the ones that have a higher degree of confidence that they are actually being pulled (two points of data instead of just one).
- Drop Box
- Email Archive
- Site Info**
- Tests & Quizzes (Samigo)
- Web Content*
- Worksite Info*
* A few documents in the IU repository seem to be missing from the Sakai help files, but most are being pulled.
** We see a few documents being pulled, but the majority seem to be missing, based on our preliminary analysis.
The following tools are pulling help files from IU's repository, but are not being reviewed regularly by IU support consultants:
- This was reviewed by IU until early 2011; IU has recently dropped this tool in favor of Assignments 2, and hence will not be reviewing these documents anymore.
- Barb Kerns has sent me updates to this tool's docs for 2.8 as of November 2011.
- Section Info*
- These docs have not been reviewed since about 2008.
- Sites (admin tool)*
- These docs have not been reviewed since about 2005/2006.