- April Board Minutes - approved with minor edits
- SCA Application Review and Vote
- One Shared Mind/Ex Librix – more information requested prior to vote. Board members to speak to contact to express this decision. This is not an opposition, simply a desire for more information.
- Edvation - approved
- Asteros - approved
- Travel Policy
- Audit committees are established as committees of the whole Board.
- Board Schedule
- Cancel June 21 meeting, return to regular schedule in July
Issue of rSmart Marketing Materials and role of SCAs was raised - ED to discuss. \ [DP\] Contingency proposals should be prepared for further savings Wiki Markup One off payment of $1k from members as a possibility? \ [DP\] Cashflow projections at end of year + focus on Q1 next year should be prepared for July Board Wiki Markup Three Year Membership - profile over next next year, year after, etc (modeling). \ [DP\] Illustration of potential SCA revenue from inclusion of membership in their billing model should be prepared after consulting SCAs Wiki Markup
- Institutional Stakeholders - currently lacking articulated voice.
- Suggest repeat institutional survey undertaken a few years ago to assess institutional priorities
- Use of CRM to support brokerage/match-making
- Security processes - review?
- Main meeting/Regional meetings would be the pattern for the foreseeable future
\[DP\] 2013 main conference should be outside North America Wiki Markup
- Report noted
Decision points recorded by: Ian Dolphin, Executive Director