This tool has been developed by Samoo in a collaborative effort from 5 Spanish Universities: Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Universidad de Lleida, Universidad de Murcia, Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia and Universidad Pública de Navarra.
You can test a demo here.
12/09/2017 - This tool is currently deprecated, there are no contributions / volunteers to maintain it. If you're interested in make contributions contact the Sakai Dev list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check server status - indicates the connection status between the server and client.
- Room listings – list of available meetings.
- Creating a room – allows you to create a room and specify the room properties such as room name, room type, maximum number of users.
- Scheduling – set the dates & times for when a meeting will begin & finish, or for how often a meeting will occur over a fixed period of time.
- Accessing rooms – the ability to set the permissions for users entering a room. The user will either be a moderator or a guest. The moderator will have more privileges over the guest.
- Notifications – To notify other Sakai users about video conference events you can; add a calendar event, announce the video conference session, send e-mail notifications.
- Editing a room – change the properties of a room.
- Deleting rooms – remove a room.