Weekly Call Info
Fridays, 12 noon Eastern (9am Pacific, 7 pm SAST)
Dialing Instructions for Indiana University Bridge:
- Phone number: +1 812 856 7060
- Conference Code: 220201#
- If you happen to be the first person to call, you may be prompted for a pin number. Enter the pound (#) key, which means there is no pin number.
- Sign-in, notes, and information sharing will occur in this Google doc:https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1tO2bN4YsGscabvEmdmVEvRSEFjuuLq9kyhldQX3K9SU
- Next Meeting: The Portfolio Persona's group has concluded its persona work; the group has agreed to continue to meet on alternate Fridays to work on developing as suite of minispecs that reflect user needs around portfolios and portfolio-like functionality.
- Portfolio Scenario Analysis (Google Spreadsheet)
- Portfolio Personas Notepad (Google document)
- Personas (from the Fluid project web site)
- Sakai 3 Persona Set
- Using Existing Sakai 3 Personas to Describe Portfolio Needs
- New Administrator Persona, contributed by Robin Hill-- Page removed and contents attached to the Anderson description as a comment
- Suggestion for new staff persona, Sarah
NOTE: Lynn points out that Sarah is a non-portfolio user of portfolio tools, outside of the concern here. Many higher ed personnel would fall into this category. Perhaps we should address that set of scenarios on a separate track.