Attendees: Zach Thomas, Clay Fenlason, Patty Wolfe, Dave Lipari, Michael Korcuska
1. Involving the Sakai Community - What are the goals?
What are the goals for community involvement?
- Zach to follow-up with Erik Freose and determine his level of interest and participation
- Clay to follow-up with other interested parties/
2. Sakai Version
- Utilize 2.5.x as the foundation
- Complete milestone builds against 2.5.x
- CalDAV work completed on branch. Branch will be a copy of 2.5.x
- Activel monitor trunk for calendar changes
- Zach to ask for a branch created
- Clay to follow-up with Beth at JA-SIG and determine if any work is being planned for the Calendar Tool/
- Test environmnet will be hosted at Unicon
- Utilize Zimbra version 5.0.4
- Some performance testing has been built into the budget. We will need to analyze the best use of those hours.
- What other institutions are interested in JMeter testing?