- Nate Angell, Portland State University, SingleMind Consulting
- Tony Camilli, LaGuardia Community College/CUNY
- Jim Doherty, portfolio4u
- John Gosney, Indiana University
- Susan Kahn, Indiana University
- William Linder, LaGuardia Community College/CUNY
- Wende Morgaine, Portland State University, SingleMind Consulting
- Melissa Peet, University of Michigan
- Bas Toeter, University of van Amsterdam
- Marij Veugelers, Universiteit van Amsterdam
- Anne-Berit Harmsen, Universiteit van Amsterdam
Explore the varied uses of portfolios (from institutional assessment to achieving learning goals to personal presentations), recieve a tour of several OSP implementations, and gain a detailed overview of the functionality of each component of OSP. The session will begin with an overview of the goals and motivations universities have for using portfolios, and include examples of different types of portfolios implemented at various institutions.
The session will also provide a roadmap for the rest of the OSP conference sessions to help participants make the best use of their time during the conference.