Infusing Sakai With Pedagogy
Speaker(s): Salwa Khan; Whitten Smart
Pedagogy can be defined as "strategies, techniques, and approaches that teachers use to facilitate learning."
- A PDF version of the presentation is attached. See the Attachments tab.
- This session was canceled as the presenter was not able to attend the conference.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)