Tuning Sakai for Large Production Systems: Hints and Tricks
Speaker(s): Raul E. Mengod-Lopez
Moving from piloting to production is a hard task and may cause problems if the systems are not properly tuned. Doing this for a large institution with thousands of users and sites may become a nightmare. Selecting a good architecture for our servers is an important issue. We will show the experience of the Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, a high availability production system for 40.000 users. Working through along a general revision list of things that should be considered in conjuntion to some technical tricks can make your life easier.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)