What will it take? Supporting Sakai Across Large and Small Institutions
Speaker(s): Jeff Ziegler, A. Gerow
One size doesn't necessarily fit all when implementing a support structure for Sakai - smaller institutions can face situations different from those of larger schools. Sakai has been in use at the University of Michigan for the past four years, concurrently serving tens of thousands of customers. Pacific Lutheran University recently migrated from Blackboard and currently supports six thousand users. We will compare and contrast the different support challenges faced by these two institutions.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)