UX at UFPUV - People Using Sakai for their Context
Speaker(s): Luis Borges Gouveia; Feliz Ribeiro Gouveia; Nuno Fernandes
This presentation describes our local efforts on user community development and support. Since the Sakai 1.0 pilot in October 2004, we have achieved 65% uptake in our community, including students, teachers and support staff. The diverse uses of our Sakai implementation will be discussed along with the kind of support users asked for.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)