- Eileen has just finished lecture and wants to post the images she presented in class to her course website so students can access them in the future.
- Eileen wants to put together a study guide collection for the midterm. She'll use various images from course lectures so far.
- Eileen remembers a collection she created for Intro to Art History class last semester that she'd like to re-purpose for this semester in a different class. She'll need to remove some images, add others & re-organize around next week's topic.
- The collection Eileen has been creating over the past week is still missing one image. She thinks she's used it elsewhere in this class – or was that another class?
- Eileen is excited to pilot the Image Gallery Tool. She has quite a few images already in her course sites in the Resources Tool. She'd like to get them all displayed in her Image Galleries.
- View "All Images"
All Users (Instructor, TA, Student)
- View Collection (auto & user created)
- View thumbnails of images
- View list of images
- View slideshow
- View image info within collection
- View detailed image
- View full screen image
- Find image using filename
- Find image using X tag
- Download image (should everyone really be able to do this?)
Instructors & TAs only
- Re-order collections
- Create collection
- Add image(s) to collection
- Edit collection information
- Remove image from collection
- Re-order images within collection
- Add image to IG from within Sakai
- Upload image to IG
- Add info to All Images (Batch)
- Add info to individual image
- Flag image (Could this be for all users?)
- Delete image
- Edit OTHER info about image
- Edit title, description or tags