Eileen Otrovsky - Primary Persona, Resourceful Adapter
Amanda Chow - Secondary Persona, Overwhelmed Adopter
- Eileen has just finished lecture and wants to post the images she presented in class to her course website so students can access them in the future.
- Eileen wants to put together a study guide collection for the midterm. She'll use various images from course lectures so far.
- Eileen remembers a collection she created for Intro to Art History class last semester that she'd like to re-purpose for this semester in a different class. She'll need to remove some images, add others & re-organize around next week's topic.
- The collection Eileen has been creating over the past week is still missing one image. She thinks she's used it elsewhere in this class - or was that another class?
- Eileen is excited to pilot the Image Gallery Tool. She has quite a few images already in her course sites in the Resources Tool. She'd like to get them all displayed in her Image Galleries.
Use Case Diagram
Use Case Details
All Users (Instructor, TA, Student)
- View Collection (auto & user created): 1) View thumbnails of images, 2) View list of images, 3) View slideshow
- View image info within collection
- View detailed image
- View full screen image
- Find image
- using filename
- using X tag
- using thumbnail
- using work creator
- using work title
- using work date
- Download image (should everyone really be able to do this?)
Instructors & TAs only
- Re-order collections
- Create collection
- Add image(s) to collection
- Edit collection information
- Remove image from collection
- Re-order images within collection
- Add image to IG from within Sakai
- Upload image to IG
- Add info to All Images (Batch)
- Add info to individual image
- Flag image (Could this be for all users?)
- Delete image
- Edit image information
- Edit OTHER info about image
- Edit title
- Edit description
- Edit tags