- Change to your sakai source directory (e.g. /opt/sakai-2.4)
- Run svn checkout https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/imagequiz/trunk imagequiz
- subversion will create a imagequiz directory for you, you can use any directory name you like, just change the last imagequiz into the word you want.
- Change to imagequiz source directory (e.g. /opt/<sakai-src>/imagequiz)
- Run maven sakai
- If it fails, check the build log to see if there's any library file failed to be downloaded. If so, download them from http://www2.caret.cam.ac.uk/maven/* into library repository (by *project.properties file you can get the version of libraries needed, usually it should be the latest), which is in $USER_HOME/.maven/repository/ directory.