Meeting minutes for July 14, 2008
- SAK-13903 Issue in Reports fixed by John and merge requested into 2.5.x
- SAK-13774 Take out parenthetical site name: was targeted for 2.5, but Noah will change it to 2.6 because it's really a feature, not a bug.
- SAK-13343 Performance fix for Portfolio assembly screen should be merged into 2.5.x, but won't go into 2.4
- SAK-13917 Work Charles Hedrick did so that, while editing a form, the FCKeditor defaults to a public folder in My Workspace that is browsable by the user but not by others. Completed with a 2.5.x compatible patch -- people should take a look at it.
- Chris has a patch for problem of form field enumerations displaying the value rather than the label. Need to check whether the patch fixes the problem for form viewing as well as creating.
New Development for 2.6
- SAK-13895 Fix by George Ivanitskiy should be considered for 2.6. Fixes a problem when there are too many forms to be selected.
- Lynn's mockup for reworked cells is parked for now
- Multiple Evaluators parked for now
- Portfolios UX work: Jan will post persona-driven notes (with personas for learner, mentor, employer, and evaluator) to Confluence. People should look at them from the standpoint of the core activities we want to support, not just how to tweak existing tools. We will come up with a narrowed down vision of what we want for 2.6 by August, then develop it.
- IU permissions work is ready for sharing with the public. Lynn will send it around.
- SAK-8638 Editing and deletion of feedback and evaluations: feedback can always be edited, but evaluations can't. Fix targeted for 2.6.
K-12 Sakai call Tues. 7/29 EST. This will deal with advocacy for Sakai in the K-12 context.