- Open the Evaluations tool.
- If the Evaluations home page is not displayed, click the Reset button.
- Examine the list of submitted matrix cells and/or wizard pages and click the title of the submission you want to evaluate. Sakai displays the appropriate matrix cell or wizard page for the title you have selected.
Review the instructions and all forms and other attachments that have been submitted. \ [Note: To return to the Evaluations home page at any time, click the *Reset* button.\] Wiki Markup
- In the evaluation section of the cell or page, click the Add Evaluation link.
- Complete the fields in the evaluation form. Consider modifying the default title of your evaluation to make it easier for you and the participant to identify at a later time.
- To submit your evaluation, click Save Changes. Sakai attaches your evaluation to the participant's wizard page or matrix cell and re-displays the Evaluations home page. Or, to return to that page without submitting the evaluation, click Cancel.
- If you clicked Save Changes, Sakai displays the Status and Progression page offering three choices:
- If your My Workspace does not have an Evaluations tool listed, click on the Worksite Setup tool.
- Check the box for My Workspace and click Edit on the toolbar above.
- Click the Page Order link located on the Site Info menu bar.
- Click the Add page(s) to your site link located on the Site Info menu bar.
- Check the box for the Evaluations tool.
- Use the Page Order tool to move the Evaluations tool into your preferred location.
- Verify that the Evaluations tool has been added and is in your preferred page order.
- Click Save.
- Once the Evaluations tool has been added to your My Workspace, click the Evaluations tool to manage evaluations across all sites.
- Follow the steps in the "Evaluating Submitted Work" section above.
\[Note: Your institution may or may not enable the Evaluations tool in My Workspace for maintain-level users. If the Evaluations tool has not been enabled in My Workspace, if Worksite Setup is not a tool in My Workspace, or if the Evaluations tool does not appear in Edit Tools in My Workspace Worksite Setup, ask your system administrator to modify the template for your My Workspace site.\] Wiki Markup