The first call of the new year was relatively brief:
- OSP 2.5 QA status – nothing new to report
- OSP 2.6 development – Indiana will be getting back to their GMT development (sidetracked by internal December release)
- LOI (Hugo & Marc) started a discussion on how the current Matrix workflow doesn't support needed use cases, such as:
- multiple evaluators (lead and delegated evaluators)
- different evaluators assigned to different devices (forms)
- Action Item: Hugo will start a Functional Proposal using the "OSP Feature Template". The community will review and update with use cases of their own.