|Table of Contents|
No meeting on May 31, 2010 (US Memorial Day Holiday)
Weekly OSP Conference Call
The regular weekly meeting conference call starts on Mondays at 11:00am EDT/EST or 8:00am PDT/PST (15:00 GMT March-November; 16:00 GMT November-March).
The Indiana University audio bridge is reserved for this meeting:
Phone Number: (317) 278-7008
Breeze Meeting Room for Live Demos: http://breeze.iu.edu/osp
Agenda for Weekly OSP Conference Call
Portfolios in Sakai Conference Call
We will use email during February and March 2015 to determine a suitable time for the Sakai Portfolio Community meetings. Please look for announcements on the portfolio list or contact email@example.com for more information.
We will be using Calliflower, to better facilitate international participation (via local telephone numbers).
To call in using your phone, look up your local Calliflower number at https://apps.calliflower.com/account/call_in_numbers?organizer=373124
Call your local Calliflower number at 9 AM EDT (see corresponding times above) and provide the following conference code: 422-4177
NOTE: You can use Skype to call into Calliflower. Just search Skype for "calliflowerskype" and use that contact to call in and enter the conference code.
.If you have any issues calling in, email firstname.lastname@example.org to report the problem.
Ongoing agenda items include:
- Access to revised OSP Help in Sakai KB
- Karuta Open Source Portfolio - Apereo Incubation Project
- Migration path from OSP to Karuta
- Feel free to add additional Items!
OSP Technical Status:
Resolved issues for 2.9.
High Priority Open Issues
Pending Development Work
- Sakai/OSP Maintenance Status (Bug fixes can be verified on the following QA servers : Nightly Build (HSQLDB) or Nightly build (Oracle)) .
15929 Maintain able to use wizards without permission to do so
- SAK-18515 Crash when canceling Manage status in Hierarchical wizard
- Sakai 2.7 Development Status
- Sakai 2.7.1 Development Status
- SAK-18427 PermissionExceptions on startup of demo
- SAK-18309 OSP permission helper UX mismatch
- SAK-17940 Auto-select of Portfolio Forms causing intermittent problems SAK-14401 OSP
- 18766 Erratic Stickiness of Group and User, No page update after Manage Status in Matrices tool (UMICH).
- Sakai Development Status
- SAK-19184 OSP Tools don't respect language/locale preferences (only when
- English is not the default locale)
- - Part 2.
- , branch, test server review and trunk merge).
- SAK-18559 Add support for email notification preferences in Matrices and Wizards (download design)
- Sakai 3
- Sakai 3 ePortfolio General Status Updates
- Standing Agenda
- On Deck
- Serensoft has released the code for its ReportingGizmo to the community
- SAK-13146 Add custom form as an option on main page of wizard (needs review and merge to trunk)
- Reporting Strategies
- SAK-18011 Page title does not support special characters
- SAK-16868 HTML encoding disappears when editing rich text
- SAK-17579 OSP fails if compiled on Java 1.6
- On the back burner.
- Independent OSP release cycle: action items moving forward.