|Table of Contents|
Weekly OSP Conference Call
The regular weekly meeting conference call starts on Mondays at 11:00am EDT/EST or 8:00am PDT/PST (15:00 GMT March-November; 16:00 GMT November-March).
The Indiana University audio bridge is reserved for this meeting:
Phone Number: (317) 278-7008
Breeze Meeting Room for Live Demos: http://breeze.iu.edu/osp
Agenda for Weekly OSP Conference Call
Portfolios in Sakai Conference Call
We will use email during February and March 2015 to determine a suitable time for the Sakai Portfolio Community meetings. Please look for announcements on the portfolio list or contact email@example.com for more information.
We will be using Calliflower, to better facilitate international participation (via local telephone numbers).
To call in using your phone, look up your local Calliflower number at https://apps.calliflower.com/account/call_in_numbers?organizer=373124
Call your local Calliflower number at 9 AM EDT (see corresponding times above) and provide the following conference code: 422-4177
NOTE: You can use Skype to call into Calliflower. Just search Skype for "calliflowerskype" and use that contact to call in and enter the conference code.
.If you have any issues calling in, email firstname.lastname@example.org to report the problem.
Ongoing agenda items include:
- Access to revised OSP Help in Sakai KB
- Karuta Open Source Portfolio - Apereo Incubation Project
- Migration path from OSP to Karuta
- Feel free to add additional Items!
OSP Technical Status:
Resolved issues for 2.9.
High Priority Open Issues
Pending Development Work
- Sakai/OSP Maintenance Status (Bug fixes can be verified on the following QA servers : Nightly Build (HSQLDB) or Nightly build (Oracle)) .
15929 Maintain able to use wizards without permission to do so
- Sakai 2.7 Development Status
- Status update: 2.7 QA Testing (The OSP Test Scripts can be found at OSP Test Scriptsand Scripts for Testing IU Enhancements)
- SAK-18331 Wizards not functioning in 2-7-0_B6 tag
- SAK-17713 Evaluation Tool: If User has a wizard to eval from a different site and was selected by role as evaluator, the eval tool will crash when viewing from a different site
- SAK-18345 Reflections page from main wizard screen appearing on pages after returned by evaluator (* new *)
- SAK-18346 Missing "remove" button for reflections in wizards (*new *)
- (two JIRAs pending related to roster synchronization problems)
- Sakai 2.7.1
- 18766 Erratic Stickiness of Group and User, No page update after Manage Status in Matrices tool (UMICH).
- Sakai Development Status
18309 OSP permission helper UX mismatch
- SAK-17940 Auto-select of Portfolio Forms causing intermittent problems
- SAK-18181 OSP > Importing wizards causing bug reports
- SAK-16868 < disappears when editing rich text
- SAK-16795 forms with more than 9 items in a list fail on submit
- SAK-16871 osp share sends wrong password
- SAK-18084 Can cause a DB error with a Glossary import if the short description is greater than 255 characters
- SAK-18011 Page title does not support special characters
- SAK-18010 Warning of anonymous use of org.theospi.portfolio.presentation.control.ViewPresentationControl does not contain IP address of remote user
- SAK-16181 osp: resources are not correctly released (Static Code Review) Sakai 2.8 Development Status
- SAK-16557 Indexes are missing on OSP tables with Oracle SAK-
- 19184 OSP Tools don't respect language/locale preferences (only when English is not the default locale) - Part 2.
- SAK-16693 Roster Synchronization (pending adding optional flag
- , branch, test server review and trunk merge).
- SAK-17579 OSP fails if compiled on Java 1.6
- Sakai 3
- Sakai 3 ePortfolio General Status Updates
- Standing Agenda On Deck
- Serensoft planning to release its ReportingGizmo to the community
- Status Update (CRIM): Finer Grained Document-Level Matrix Permissions Updates
- SAK-13146 Add custom form as an option on main page of wizard (needs review and merge to trunk)
- Portfolio Templates enhancements demo (Will / Chris) ?
- Reporting Strategies Community Ideas for Future OSP Releases
- On the back burner.
- Independent OSP release cycle: action items moving forward.