Meeting minutes for March 3, 2008
Sakai/OSP 2.4 Status
- SAK-7397 Users do not have permissions to view matrix files/forms in a Portfolio presentation
Chris Maurer is working on it
Sakai/OSP 2.5 Status
- Fixes Sak-13084-13086 are being merged into 2.5 at Michigan's request
- Sak-13114 Cannot delete imported matrix until first use reported
- Noah found several little UI issues that he would like to see addressed. Noah will find out whether any or all of these can still go into 2.5.0 - These will miss 2.5.0, but should be decided upon and merged to 2.5.x as soon as possible to get into the 2.5.1 slipstream - Noah
- In the matrix, there are only icons for Edit, Add, and Delete, instead of text and an icon. Even if this is a decision that was made on purpose, the sense of the meeting was that the text labels should be added back in.
- The expansion icon by Instructions, Rationale, etc., is present even if there is nothing to expand. Lynn thought this had been fixed, so someone? should look for where the change regressed.
- Each form in the matrix lists the site the form is from. If the form is from the current site, this information is extraneous.
Active Functional Proposals
- Lynn Ward posted a list of changes (now availabel at Reviewed Community Ideas for Future OSP Releases) that should be made to Wizards to bring them up to par with Matrices. These were discussed, and all but four were agreed to by the community as features that should be written up in Jira. The four that were sent back for further development were 1, 3, 9, and 10. In particular, 1 (the ability to copy the link to a matrix and make it available the Web Content tool) should be written up as a feature, so that people don't rely on a back-door behavior that could go away in a future release.