Child pages
  • 2008-06-09 Conference Call

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Comment: Migrated to Confluence 4.0

Meeting minutes for June 9, 2008

Sakai/OSP 2.4 Status

  • SAK-13271: no work planned in near future – volunteers welcome

Sakai/OSP 2.5 Status

Outstanding issues:

  • SAK-12119/GM-151 Chris fixed the problem with GMT compiling, but no one volunteered to work on this issue.
  • SAK-13468 Wizard tool does not retain artifacts during Preview. Beth assigned it to herself, but can't promise fast turnaround.
  • SAK-13669

Sakai/OSP 2.6

  • Evaluator Selection Redesign will be merged to trunk this week (following discussion on sakai-dev)
  • Community Ideas for Future OSP Releases Kristol will be sending out updated description of proposed permissions changes planned by IU
  • OSP-UI.pdf Action Items:
    • Exposed Wizard patch: Charles H will create JIRA with patch to fix some problems
    • Terminology change: Beth will create JIRA to change "Add Evidence" to "Add Attachments"
    • Option to add form to first wizard page: Lynn will create mockup
    • Add instructions for manage/create portfolios: Charles H will create JIRA with suggested wording
    • Choice of completed wizards for portfolios: Charles H will create JIRA with suggested changes including restricting to completed wizards
    • Add icon to main matrix display for completed reflections: Beth to create JIRA: SAK-13724
  • Jan will be stepping down as Functional Lead after the next Sakai conference. Volunteers welcome to take on this role.

Misc

  • Need to vote & review outstanding OSP bugs at upcoming meeting