T&L Pre-Conference 1/2 Day Workshop
DRAFT Outline (4-hours total)
- Introduction/overview of what T&L has done and wants to do (30 minutes)
- Brief/long? presentations on Sakai tool applications (1 hour)
- Brief/long? presentations on best practices for using tools (1 hour)
- Brief/long? presentations on faculty professional development ideas/examples (30 minutes)
- Discussion/feedback on future focus of T&L efforts (30 minutes)
- Discussion of repository issues (30 minutes)
Nate will put up a page for the pre-conference sign-up.
Who is attending and could help organize and run the session?
What you can/want to do?
Help plan/organize. Can present some tool applications, best practices and training topics.
As long as it doesn't conflict with the UX pre-conf mtng (if there is one)
- Push the deadline to the 18th? Janet, Kate, Eddie will discuss it on Monday.
- Push info to some more lists.