If you plan on attending, please let me know, Peter A. Knoop. If there is sufficient interest, we can turn this into a regularly-scheduled occurrence going forward.
The Conference Bridges support both network (e.g., Polycom, XMeeting, NetMeeting) and telephone connections.
- Sakai Production Deployment Database – make sure your listed and that your information is up-to-date
- Jira Filtes: Production Deployments
- Production Statistics
- What defines a "big versus small deployment"?
- What statistics do you track and use for your resource planning?
- What are the "lessons-learned" from your recent experience?
- How did it go overall?
- Are there key Jiras in the 2.4.x maintenance branch that you found essential in addressing your problems, and which the community should be made aware of?
- Strategies for using 2.4.x in production.
RSVP'ed they'll be there:
- Georgia Tech (Clay Fenlason)
- Indiana University (Lance Speelmon and others)
- RSmart (Hannah Reeves)
- Stanford (Casey Dunn, Julian Morley)
- University of California - Berkeley (Oliver Heyer and others)
- University of California - Davis (Thomas Amsler and others)
- University of Cambridge (Ian Boston and others)
- University of Michigan (David Haines, John Leasia)
- Unicon (Chris Franz)