- IMS Shareable State Persistence (for communication between content packages, long-term storage of data)
- Global Objectives
- Turn back on Scorm 1.2
- Grading/Results Viewing – JLR working on this now.
- Improve upload process to allow users not to validate (done, not yet checked in) JLR 1/2/2008
- Allow packages to be deployed without being 'launchable' - browse - Melete.
- Eager versus lazy loading (in hibernate) or alternative persistence/serialization for ADL objects – RSmart working on this
- Within Sakai, unpacking zip files
- within the Sakai repository, or
- as Wicket shared resources in memory (this is probably cleaner but more difficult to implement)
- Portlet implementations / refactoring out Sakai logic into daos and services with alternate implementations – Sacha/CRIM working on this
- Exception handling when user uses the BACK button in the browser after completing the content package
- Adding ARIA role tags throughout (will require some Wicket knowledge)