After thinking over the screens I posted earlier, I realized there were a few things I just wasn't thrilled about. So, I took another swag at it.
- What you'll find in these screens is that the broad structures have changed, but the detailed interactions (ex: adding content) have not
- The start screen with the 3 boxes has been replaced with more of a dashboard looking screen
- There are tabs now that allow the user to navigate between the dashboard, the build/edit mode, and the preview
- The portfolio list view is a lot cleaner now, IMO
- This approach also brings the design closer to the new Sakai 3.x direction
|title||Week 2.1 Thumbnails|