Earle - please fill out.
Once you've set up your Sakai instance, you might want to create some users and sites for testing purposes. You can do this as the admin user by running a job in the Job Scheduler tool.
- Login as the admin user or a super user.
- Click on the Job Scheduler tool.
- Click 'New Job'
- Fill in a name for your job and select 'Create sites, users and content for testing'
- Click 'Post'
- Now click on the triggers column for the job you've just created.
- Click 'Run job now' and then confirm when prompted.
You should now have a set of sites with some users and content. Enjoy!