- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
The Apereo Teaching and Learning (T&L) Group meets regularly to identify areas of interest and individuals who would like to contribute to working in these areas over the coming year. All are welcome on these calls. If you are interested in subscribing to one of the related Apereo mailing lists please see our Communications Page. If you have questions please email Josh Baron at email@example.com.
|Table of Contents|
We are currently meeting on designated Wednesdays from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (1000 - 1100) Eastern Time (New York). Refer to the Upcoming Schedule for meeting dates and topics.
If you are in a time zone that prevents you from participating during this time please contact Josh Baron (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss other ways of participating.
Join Web Conference and Etherpad
We use Big Blue Button as the online meeting space and Etherpad to capture attendees and meeting notes.
- Join the Web Conference
- Join Big Blue Button (hosted by Blindsidenetworks.net): http://apereo.blindsidenetworks.net/apereo/
- Choose Room 2 from the pop-down
- Join the ApereoTL email group or contact Neal Caidin for the password
- For audio by phone, dial: (352) 327-4267 or (855) 215-5935 (United States toll-free) Then enter 27616# as the conference pin number.
- Sign into Etherpad
- Click the linked Agenda topic in Upcoming Schedule below at right.
|Date||Agenda - Sign Into Etherpad|
|Jan 13||Loading in university pictures into Sakai profiles - Drew Ray & Chandni Saxena, Wake Forest |
|Feb 3||Panopto lecture capture integration and demo - Lela Marshall, U.Va.|
- Lessons wishlist/jiras for Chuck Hedrick
- LEaP (phase 2)
- Sakai Podcasts and Polls - ??
- 3rd-party LTI tool demos
- Blackboard Collaborate (web conferencing)
- Kaltura (multimedia delivery)
- Documentation Group update - Wilma (to be scheduled after Sakai 11 code freeze)
- Neal will put a call to dev list for developers projects
- Apereo projects (Neal will check w/key project leads)
- Apereo fellows (Neal will reach out to Ian)
- Interested in finding someone who has expertise in Open Badges
- Migrating from Sakai 10 to 11 - from the Early Adopter trenches :-)
- Ways to structure your syllabus - suggested by Dave E
- Spending Virtual Conference funds - what are priorities?
Prior Meeting Recordings and Notes
JIRA Teaching and Learning Filter
See table below the Note and Actions table.