- Discovery Phase (now through early January 2015): The working group will review existing feature requests, jiras, and unmerged patches to determine the scope of the STEP effort and decide which items will be targeted for development.
- List of targeted enhancements was narrowed down to 10 items to put out for bid.
- Vendor Selection (January-February 2015): Developers and/or Sakai Commercial Affiliates will have an opportunity to bid on the development work outlined by the STEP working group.
- Flying Kite was selected as the developer for this project.
- Development and QA Process (March-May 2015): The development, testing, and merging of features will take place during this window.
- Showcase STEP Improvements (June 2015): We plan to showcase the new Samigo features developed through STEP at the Open Apereo Conference in early June.
- New Samigo Features Included in Sakai (Summer or Fall 2015): Completed project work will be included in the Core Sakai Community Release. The timing of this is dependent upon the overall Sakai QA and release timeline.
|Name||Contribution area of interest|
|Neal Caidinfirstname.lastname@example.org||Working group|
|Wilma Hodgesemail@example.com||Working group|
|Martin Ramsay||Working group|
|Jim Mezzanotte||Working group|
|David Bauer||Working group|
|Laura Gekeler||Working group|
|Jose Mariano Lujan Gonzalez||Feature||selectionWorking group|
|Ana Sabina Del Rey Carrion||Feature selection|
|Rob Keeney||QA testing|
|Jennifer Loudiana||Usability testing|