Setting Up the Agora Online Meeting Tool for Sakai
Speaker(s): Adrian Fish; Miguez Gonzalez Losa
This presentation will concern the installation and configuration of the Agora online meeting tool inside Sakai and is aimed primarily at Sakai administrators. Agora is a collaboration tool designed primarily for the desktop PC or laptop user. It features video and audio conferencing, desktop sharing, collaborative whiteboard, chat and moviecasting.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)