|| Specification ID: | _OSP-SPEC-5_ |
|| Working Title: | _Aggregated View of Matrix and Portfolio_ |
|| Related Issue(s): | _[SAK-10135|http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-10135], [SAK-10137|http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-10137]_ |
|| Component(s): | _Matrix, Portfolio_ |
|| Confirmation Status and Date: | Status: _Confirmed_ \\ Date: _August, 2007_ |
The Matrix and Portfolio tools must be available within a user's workspace and contain an aggregated view of matrices/portfolios in all worksites for a particular user.
This change was proposed to make matrices and portfoiios more accessible when spread out across many worksites.
The requirement originated at the OSP/Sakai 2.5 Planning Meeting in May 2007 (Ann Arbor).
h1. Community Acceptance
Discussed in weekly conference calls, documented in minutes and JIRA.
* MyWorkspace Portfolio tool aggregates portfolios for all worksites. All portfolios that are shared or owned will appear in My Workspace.
* Portfolio permissions are based on originating worksite.
* Users +are+ allowed to add porfolios within the MyWorkspace worksite.
* MyWorkspace Matrix tool aggregates matrices for all worksites. All matrices defined in a user's member worksite will appear in My Workspace. tool.
* Matrix permissions are based on originating worksite.
* Users are +not+ allowed to add matrices within the MyWorkspace worksite.