- Having code merged into Sakai trunk before the next release.
- Position this work in a way that it could be taken further from someone else in the community
- Understanding the use cases and design for the future
- Allow for flexibility for incorporting incorporating and making updates
- Community Adoption
- Zach to follow-up with Erik
- Froese and determine his level of interest and participation
- Clay to follow-up with other interested parties/
2. Sakai Version
- Utilize 2.5.x as the foundation
- Complete milestone builds against 2.5.x
- CalDAV work completed on branch. Branch will be a copy of 2.5.x
- Activel Actively monitor trunk for calendar changes
- Zach to ask for a branch created
- Clay to follow-up with Beth
- and determine if any work is being planned for the Calendar Tool
- Test environmnet environment will be hosted at Unicon
- Utilize Zimbra version 5.0.4
- Some performance testing has been built into the budget. We will need to analyze the best use of those hours.
- What other institutions are interested in JMeter testing?
- Make sure test data is representative of typical GT scenarios.
Next team meeting on Monday, April 14th at 3:00 PM (Eastern).