- Update on Aaron's conference presentation
- Aaron not on call; don't see slides on site yet
- Presentation is available online: rtsp://video.cpm.jussieu.fr/Archive/visio/sakai/st080703_4.rm
- Contrib instance for testing?
- rSmart has discontinued that hosting service; won't be able to have a shared experience of testing the core software; Sean will check with QC group and the larger Sakai community
- Feedback to SWIFT documentation?
- Harriet's document - Cambridge's instance is branded SWIFT; has not been posted to confluence site, but is in email
- What's new page (http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/moB9AQ)
- process for handling new requirements (e.g. option to separate responses from responder immediately)?
- Discussing new requirements on email; if more in depth discussions required, probably should include mock-ups on the confluence site
- Separating responses from responder came up in email
- Adding TA role for defining items in the evaluation
- UI for managing levels of the hierarchy (http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/EVALSYS/Hierarchy+User+Interface+Design)
- Understanding all the new system settings and what they do
- Harriet has recently added some notes on the new settings in the Administrator's Guide
- Regional meeting opportunity (Virginia Tech)?
- November 11 and 12, 2008
- Next Sakai Evaluation Tool group meeting in October