- Login to sakai as user: admin, password: admin
- Enter the breeze site by clicking it in the workspace panel.
- Click Aurai - Sakai Breeze Integration in the left panel.
- Click Options in the functional panel.
- Fill in the boxes with the following information:
Breeze User: firstname.lastname@example.org Breeze Server: http://breeze.mycompany.com/ Http Header: My-header-name
- email@example.com is a user on the Breeze server.
- http://breeze.mycompany.com/ is the Breeze server's URL
- My-header-name is the header you set in Pre-works on Breeze Server before configuring Sakai chapter.
- Click Update Configurations
- If Scheduled Meetings and Expired Meetings bold words appear, congratulations! You have successfully configured it right.
- Breeze tool lists all the Scheduled Meetings and Expired Meetings in its page, click the link will lead you in the corresponding breeze meeting without asking for username or password.
- For detail, please refer to //bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/BREEZE/Users + Guide.
- For how to use breeze, please refer to http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobatconnectpro/.