- To display the first page of the list, click First.
- To display the previous page of the list, click Previous.
- To display the next page of the list, click Next.
- To display the last page of the list, click Last.
Evaluating Submitted Work
- Open the Evaluations tool.
- If the Evaluations home page is not displayed, click the Reset button.
- Examine the list of submitted matrix cells and/or wizard pages and click the title of the submission you want to evaluate. Sakai displays the appropriate matrix cell or wizard page for the title you have selected.
Review the instructions and all forms and other attachments that have been submitted. \[Note: To return to the Evaluations home page at any time, click the *Reset* button.\]
- In the evaluation section of the cell or page, click the Add Evaluation link.
- Complete the fields in the evaluation form. Consider modifying the default title of your evaluation to make it easier for you and the participant to identify at a later time.
- To submit your evaluation, click Save Changes. Sakai attaches your evaluation to the participant's wizard page or matrix cell and re-displays the Evaluations home page. Or, to return to that page without submitting the evaluation, click Cancel.
- If you clicked Save Changes, Sakai displays the Status and Progression page offering three choices:
1. If the Evaluations menu bar is not displayed, click the Reset button.
2. Click the Permissions button on the menu bar. Sakai displays the Permissions screen.
3. Referring to the table below, check boxes to select the appropriate permissions for users in each role.
4. To save the permissions settings, click Save. Sakai saves the settings and displays the Evaluations home page. Or, to return to that screen without saving your changes, click Cancel.
Editing / Removing Evaluations
- For an evaluation form to be edited or removed, the wizard page or matrix cell with which it is associated must have the status of "pending" evaluation or
"ready" for evaluation. If the status of the cell is "completed," the evaluation cannot be edited or removed.
- Click within the matrix cell or wizard page where your evaluation form is located.
- In the Evaluation section, click the Edit or Remove link.
- If you click on the Remove link, your evaluation will be removed immediately.
- If you click on the Edit link, to add your changes, click Save Changes.
- If you clicked , Save Changes, Sakai displays the Status and Progression page. Follow the procedure in the "Evaluating Submitted Work" section above.
- If your My Workspace does not have an Evaluations tool listed, click on the Worksite Setup tool.
- Check the box for My Workspace and click Edit on the toolbar above.
- Click the Page Order link located on the Site Info menu bar.
- Click the Add page(s) to your site link located on the Site Info menu bar.
- Check the box for the Evaluations tool.
- Use the Page Order tool to move the Evaluations tool into your preferred location.
- Verify that the Evaluations tool has been added and is in your preferred page order.
- Click Save.
- Once the Evaluations tool has been added to your My Workspace, click the Evaluations tool to manage evaluations across all sites.
- Follow the steps in the "Evaluating Submitted Work" section above.
\[Note: Your institution may or may not enable the Evaluations tool in My Workspace for maintain-level users. If the Evaluations tool has not been enabled in My Workspace, if Worksite Setup is not a tool in My Workspace, or if the Evaluations tool does not appear in Edit Tools in My Workspace Worksite Setup, ask your system administrator to modify the template for your My Workspace site.\]