- Start tomcat
- Login to sakai as user: admin, password: admin
- In the workspace panel, click My Workspace
- In the left panel, click Sites
- In the Sites function page¡¯s pages panel, click New Site
- Name the new site¡¯s Site Id as site breeze or any other words (or whatever you like).
- Click Save button at bottom to finish its creation.
- Click Worksite Setup in the left panel.
- Select breeze (the new created site¡¯s site's name), click Revise in the Worksite Setup function page panel.
- Click Edit Tools in the function panel.
- Select both Aurai - Sakai Breeze Integration. Sakai Breeze Integration Tool and Schedule in the list, click Continue button, click Finish button.
- Enter the breeze site by clicking it in the workspace panel.
- If there's Aurai - Sakai Breeze Integration appearing appears in the left panel , congratulations! You've rightly installed breeze then you have correctly installed the tool.
- There could be some configuration problemsissues, please refer to the How to configure breeze tool in Sakai part in the Installation Guide.