Learning Styles and the Online Environment - Is This Possible in Sakai?
Speaker(s): Susan Roig and Melissa Zhuo
Everyone has their own "style" for collecting and organizing information; the online environment is well suited to a variety of learning styles and personality needs. Because learners have different learning styles, online educators should design activities that address their modes of learning to provide significant experiences for each class participant.
- Presentation materials are attached to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)