Definition for Sakai
An error in design or implementation which directly impedes a user from achieving their expected result.
A new capability being added to Sakai.
A desired capability, which may be selected for implementation in a future release of Sakai.
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="unmigrated-wiki-markup" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="651e67967b46b107-736e4174-483141fb-ada88359-a46418b82e2e285b9f9cd4a7"><ac:plain-text-body><![CDATA[
A community-contributed patch to a particular version of sakai. The origin of such issues may lie in Bugs or Feature Requests which Sakai has not yet evaluated for implementation. Under such circumstances a linked issue is generally created by cloning the orignal issue in order to track Sakai's work on the issue. [Use at your own risk!]
Every Jira issuce can have an Affects Version and a Fix Version.
- Affects Version - generally speaking, the version in which an issue is observed.
- Bug - version in which a bug has been identified
- Task - not required, however, references to the capabilities of an existing version of Sakai may help provide context
- Feature Request - not required, however, references to the capabilities of an existing version of Sakai may help provide context
- Contributed Patch - version(s) of Sakai to which the patch can be applied
- Fix Version - generally speaking, the version in which an issue is resolved
- Feature Request
- Contributed Patch