Customizing Sakai Skin
Speaker(s): Julie Mai; Gonzalo Silverio; Jacqueline Mai
How do the different schools go about localizing the Sakai skin? What resources are available, especially to non-technical people who are tasked to do this work? This session will provide a high-level overview of the default skin, examples of localized skins, and suggest resources to get started.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)