A few points to keep in mind:
- The screens are meant to be viewed in sequence (more or less).
- Screens 4-4b show different states.
- Screen 6 is the same as screen 3, but used to show the proper sequence. In other words, when a user updated his/her search settings, the system returns to the search result screen.
- The cross-listing feature was omitted at this time. I have another screen where I include it, but am not thrilled with it so I didn't post it.
- Going through this exercise has made me realize that the lightbox method for this flow is too restrictive. I think we need to open up the UI without the small window constraint. I'll probably be working on a version like that in the next round, but want to get some feedback on these screens first.
Course Management / Create a Site - Round 1 Mock-Ups