Worked On Last Week:
- Issue 1.2.3 Design is done. HTML is no longer needed. Will send Nico the screens.
- Issue 1.2.5-7 Deferred until all other tasks complete
- Issue 1.3.2 - Design is done. Will send IU team the screens.
- Issue 1.3.3 - Design is done. Will send Nico the screens.
- Issue 4.2.2 - Design is done. I sent Chen the screens. She may need icons, but will let me know when.
- Wrote documentation
- Almost completed the "grid" view feature in the tools widget.
- Other smalls odds and ends
Chen & Michelle
- Distracted by local production issues, but are 45-50% complete with issue 4.x.x (aka Edit Preferences)
Worked Planned For This week:
- Issue 1.3.5-7 Design was started and is about 30% complete. The remainder will be worked on this week.
- Issue 1.6.4 Will review Nico's updates and offer design changes is needed.
- Will also work with Ashish from Georgia-Tech to prioritize the next piece of design work.
- Will try implementing the "Create New Account" screen by himself (without HTML support)
Chen & Michelle
- Plan to continue work on 4.x.x with expected completion date of end Sept / early Oct.
- Still need to resolve how JIRA will be managed for this project. Peter will hopefully lead the effort – but further discussion is necessary. I suggest we start email thread to discuss how best to use JIRA and Confluence to manage both development tasks and design tasks.
- Connect UofM folks (Gonzalo & Zhen) with Berkley and Nathan to plan design project around course management, groups, roles, etc.
- No developers from UofM were able to make the call.
- Several people from Berkley may be joining the UXI design/implementation effort in the next week or so.
- Overall completion of the project still very difficult to estimate.