This helps Support Staff, Designers, Researchers, Instructors, Testers, and System Administrators.
- Support Staff want to know many users are affected by page downtime.
- Designers want to know what pages users visit most frequently so that they can optimize navigation to get to the content users want most.
- This helps Researchers determine what kind of usage particular sites have.
- Instructors want to know if students are actually looking at the materials they post on their sites. (I've had four requests for this in the last two weeks!)
- Testers want to know pages they should absolutely test.
- System Administrators want to know how the pages viewed correspond to system/application/database performance.