The latest source code can be found at https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/nwu/solo/trunk/.
The following code pieces might come in handy for other Google Web Toolkit developers:
- Creating a window with panels and a treeview for Melete:
- Creating a grid populated from a remote XML file for announcements:
- Making a Google Web Toolkit RPC call to our Sakai servlet:
- Receiving the Google Web Toolkit call in Sakai:
- Generating all the XML in Sakai for use in Google Web Toolkit:
- Using a pure AJAX grid in Sakai: