Once you've set up your Sakai instance, you might want to create some users and sites for testing purposes. You can do this as the admin user by running a job in the Job Scheduler tool.
- Login as the admin user or a super user.
- Click on the Job Scheduler tool.
- Click 'New Job'
- Fill in a name for your job and select 'Create sites, users and content for testing'
- Click 'Post'
- Now click on the triggers column for the job you've just created.
- Click 'Run job now' and then confirm when prompted.
You should now have a set of sites with some users and content. Enjoy!